I was introduced to Things I Love Thursday (TILT) by a friend through Facebook but when I looked it up online, I found many sources for the quick little lists of things folks are grateful for.
In honor of Thanksgiving this Thursday, I thought I’d share a couple of things that I am thankful for.
- NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month always gets my creativity flowing. I’m proud to say I’m on track to “win” this year as I work on completing book two of The Pandoran Legacy series.
- Freshly raked and mowed lawns (for the last time of the season!). Bring on the packing snow–the yard is ready for crisp, clean snowmen! (And a White Christmas…)
- Mini Reunions with amazing women I’ve been lucky enough to keep in contact with for over THIRTY years.
4. Large Diet Cokes from McDonald’s for one dollar.
5. Getting a tour of an old friend‘s new house.
6. FINALLY (after three years) putting pictures on my walls. LOVE the photos, hate the nail holes (but that’s a list for another day).
(Just a couple of the MANY prints I’ve had made recently through Walgreens photo.)
7. Weekly JOY MAIL. And Amazon love, lol.
8. Holiday movies. Hallmark Channels. It’s a Wonderful Lifetime.
9. Modern Love on Amazon Prime. WATCH THESE SHOWS. They are excellent.
10. I love THIS TIME of YEAR. ILTTOY.
A quick list. The first 10 things I thought of.
I will easily think of ten more as soon as I post this.
THERE ARE WORSE WAYS TO SPEND A DAY.